Friday, February 5, 2010

MY HOUSE


My house
living in ones own house is a great biessing. nobody
will order to vacate the house at any time.you need
not worry about the frist of every month for the payment
of rent. I live in a small house.it is situated in model town.
it is quite town.it is quite new.it has four bed room besides
t.v. Loung. t.v. Loung is a big room.All the family members
generally sit there.it is a also a reception room.the guests
are welcomed there.it is beautifully decorated and well
furnished.it is airy and ventilated.
my house is covered with wall/to/wall carpet.the atmosphere
of my house is very peaceful.we can engoy the beautiful scenery and attractive greenery on both sides of the living
room.
I have one brother and one sister.we sleep and study in our own bed romm separately.every bed roomhas attached bathromm and a large wardrob with showcase.
my father loves to work in the garden.mother looks after the
flowres but I alone with my brother fell pleaure in playing
Badminon in the lawn.god bless our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy hosting Now in Pakistan